Dozing

Hi,how are you guys doing? at a certain point of my life last month myself and Dozing became best buddies,i dozed in all forms of public transport(except bikes,which would have been disasterous) initially it was embarrasing but later it became a way of life for me but crazy enough i never dozed in private modes of transportation(was this a sign saying say NO to public transport?) Before i talk too much which is one of my talents which is inversely proportional  my ability to keep to myself.What is dozing?

 I had to ask my good friend google to please define dozing and google said it is the act of sleeping lightly,i was like no now,how now?is there no Nigerian definition..so i was like you know what google?i will come up wit my own definition,here it goes....

Dozing is an act or style of sleeping which has no respect for status and size and comes upon you in bits and bits anytime it sees you are vulnerabe and anywhere.

 Dozing comes in different variations and styles,there is the forward doze which can also be called nodding,yes the type that footballers do,we have the the sideways doze which i will rather call dougie,yeah like the dance step,then the backward doze which i call the lean back,then the baba of all is the all rounder which mixes all the genre of the doze.if you have experienced this in a tight bus you will understand what i am talking about.

As i said earlier,it will visit you in class,in the church,mosque,board meetings,inside a bus,on okada,dunno of anyone it has visited during mummy and daddy though.

 The morale of the story is that no matter your status in life stay humble before you are humbled by a doze.

 Share your most embarrassing doze moment with us or the most embarrassing you have seen.

Comments

  1. Thank God I don't doze,I wld be totally embarrassed. When I feel sleepy,I either stay awake or sleep. No time for inbetweens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts