Dark night Perfect sight

Lying on my bed staring at the ceiling and wondering why my phone's battery keeps running down faster than Usain Bolt during a race. Then it clicked!its the whole Independence Day tingy, i look at my phone and i see a lot of positivity and negativity in relation to what Nigeria has achieved. who cares?

l fling my phone away & drag myself out of bed, I get to the living room and my homies are watching "White house down" lol is it coincidence or what? yeah we all know how great America is but how old is America & how old is Nigeria? you get the memo?  No? then you must be dull.. movie ends and my homie logs on to his blog and then it hits me that i have a lot of headaches because i don't say whats on my mind a lot...... solution found... welcome to my world, welcome to OpeCole's head


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts