Purpose

Purpose - Lying down here which is one of my hobbies 👀  thinking 😓 why did i open this page in the first place exactly 5 years ago around this time ?Before i get distracted and i digress. What is Purpose ? 

Purpose - 
1. the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

2. a person's sense of resolve or determination.

Don't we all ponder at times why we were created ,Well I do, I wonder why i am so slim, why i eat so little,why i talk a lot and most importantly whats my purpose on  this earth self. I have tried and tried as in what has this creation of God not tried or is that it? God factor ? some will say yeah he goes again being Nigerian and spiritual ( my guy even oyinbo dey spiritual dey just use their own do technology ni).

I know once we know and realize our purpose on earth then life has a new meaning and fulfillment follows but my Jamb question is how do we discover our purpose?

   Is it by getting closer to God?

   Is it by being heart broken?

    is it by being Broke and hungry?

    Is it from a setback?

I know my sabinus people go sabi the answer which we won;t mind in the comment section ( its not like this is a lead to have comments o, its a blog post with a purpose 😤 )




Me Opeyemi Adekola is searching for his purpose if you can help me find it then maybe that's your own purpose on earth,till then the search continues.

I just thought to exercise my fingers in a positive way hence this. I will be right back in my next post.


Comments

Popular Posts